Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 10:31|
You will work alongside partners, to provide bespoke tax advice to clients, and also the team of in-house commercial and private client solicitors, to implement that advice.
The client is a modern top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, based in the City and across the South East. This particular firm prides themselves on being authentic and trusted advisers. They're a firm willing to go the extra mile for their clients and employees.
- The candidate should have experience of dealing with a wide range of tax issues
- Advising on the operation of Corporation Tax reliefs and exemptions
- Performing high level reviews of Corporation Tax computations to identify planning opportunities and to check whether complex areas have been dealt with correctly.
- Advising on international tax principles
- Structuring corporate transactions such as s.110 reconstructions, statutory demergers and company share repurchases.
- Carrying out Taxation Due Diligence for the purpose of acquisition or disposal of companies.
- Advising on tax matters associated with partnerships and LLP, including the tax implications of those with both corporate and individual members, on their incorporation.
- Advising on the structure of employment packages
- Providing advice on stamp duty and SDLT.
- Advising on individual capital gains tax issues
- Planning for the mitigation of Inheritance Tax
- Preparing instructions to, and participating in conferences with, Tax Counsel
- Preferably ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified
- 3 to 4 years` experience following attaining their qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of mentoring and developing more junior team members
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Organised and motivated
- Ability to deliver work to an agreed timescale and budget
- Ability to build personal rapport with clients and to win their trust
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Manager
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager - Growing firm of Accountants
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager - Can be Part Time
Corporate Tax Senior - Fantastic Progression Prospects
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior - Excellent Gloucestershire Firm
£27000 - £35000 per annum