Corporate Tax Director or Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Director or Senior Manager|
|Salary:||£Highly Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 16:22|
We are looking for an ambitious Corporate Tax Director or Senior Manager to join our expanding Bristol and Bath tax team. This role can be based from either our Bristol or Bath office.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Tax professional who is looking to play a pivotal role within a forward-thinking business. There is scope to mould this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate, therefore we encourage applications from candidates who would like to be considered at either Director or Senior Manager level.
Recognised as a 2020 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for, and recently described by a judge “as one of the best businesses that he has ever judged”, Bishop Fleming’s core values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in and giving our clients an outstanding level of service.
Our focus towards employee wellbeing will ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance whilst being part of an expanding business that is demonstrating excellent year on year growth with over 350 staff based across 7 offices.
Working as part of our Senior Management Team (SMT), you will develop and coach our Corporate Tax team in all areas of Corporate Tax compliance as well as working on a range of advisory projects. We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing people and is able to demonstrate previous experience of coaching and leading successful teams.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with our SMT to manage our Bristol and Bath Corporate Tax Team – this will include recruiting team members, conducting PDR’s and coaching our people so that they can reach their potential
- Building strong relationships with our entrepreneurial owner-managed business clients and ensuring that we continue to offer a quality trusted advisor service
- Build/retain a good network of local contacts to aid business development
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA/ATT and/or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the local business community
- Highly commercial with the drive to contribute towards Bishop Fleming’s growth
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Paul Morris; Corporate Tax Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Senior Tax Manager
0 - 0
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager
0 - 0
Corporate Tax Senior - Excellent Gloucestershire Firm
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager / Manager
£43000 - £56000 per annum + Plus Benefits, Bonus