Corporate Tax Associate Director/Director
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Associate Director/Director|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£46 - £95000.00 per annum + benefits & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Julie Lawrance|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 12:54|
Your new company
We are recruiting for one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK. They work with all types of businesses from privately owned family business to large national corporations so the work is very varied and interesting. As a firm, they have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach they can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
Your new role
The new Birmingham office is looking to recruit a corporate tax team to support the audit clients and develop a tax consultancy business. We are looking for a technically strong individual, who has experience working in a medium or large firm and of leading and motivating a team. This is a great opportunity to join the firm and play an integral part in building the new office. Scope for promotion/progression is huge, both locally and nationally, as the firm continues to grow.
What you'll need to succeed
- Self-starter capable of motivating, driving and developing others.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including excellent inter-personal skills in dealing with clients in person and report writing, with the ability to explain and simplify highly technical points for clients to understand.
- Ability to provide excellent client care.
- Strong relationship building, networking and business development skills.
- Experience of working in a dedicated corporate tax role.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. They aim to provide the best support to their people to ensure that their learning, development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development. Flexible/home working are an integral part of the firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's