Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£33000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 17:07|
Our leading accountancy firm based in Wiltshire are growing their tax team, with a new hire. This role is pivotal in supporting the Tax Manager and enhancing the client relationships.
Our client are a proactive, flexible and leading firm in Wiltshire. They offer a great work life balance and supportive culture. This is a great firm to develop your technical experience and client contact.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Senior / Assistant Manager based in Wiltshire are:
- Providing support to the Corporate Tax Manager and bespoke tax advice to the firm's clients.
- Ensuring client needs are met and any legal or technical implications are highlighted.
- Assisting with business and corporate tax reviews for businesses prior to submission of tax computations.
- Correspondence to HMRC queries on business tax
- Efficiently assisting with tax technical research and draft advice within the guidance and parameters set by the tax manager.
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with all client service teams to ensure a seamless service is provided to the client.
- Seeking to maintain very high standards of quality of service through support of the Corporate Tax Manager as well as in performing own assigned tasks.
The successful candidate for this Tax Senior / Assistant Manager based in Wiltshire will be/have the following skills/experiences:
- Ideally ATT qualified
- Working towards (or interested in working towards) completion of the CTA qualification.
- Exposure to varied corporation tax assignments
- Must have the interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to generate ideas to assist in meeting client expectations.
- Ability to take a problem-solving approach - to analyse information and situations and generate reasoned and risk-based solutions.
- A clear focus on delivering a high-quality service.
- Keen to develop through new experience, responsibility, and accountability.
Base Salary up to £40,000
Competitive Benefits Package
Supportive Working Environment
Please contact Connor Matthews on 01179 271615 / 07778333489 / for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager / Manager
£45000 - £58000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior or Manager - Leading firm of Accountants
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior - Fantastic Progression Prospects
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager/Associate Director - remote working
£50000 - £90000 per annum