Corporate Tax Advisory Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Advisory Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 16:21|
Corporate Tax Advisory Manager job, either Cambridge, Norwich or Ipswich. Part-time or full-time
Hays are recruiting for a Top 10 firm, who pride themselves on being a flexible employer and can offer a range of flexible working patterns from part to full-time, as well as working from home.
You will provide innovative tax solutions and advice to a diverse portfolio of clients, from small and medium sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues, helping them achieve their business goals.
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of business tax advisory matters. You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities.
- You'll also be responsible for the delivery of the corporation tax content of projects and managing input from other tax colleagues (typically Transfer Pricing, VAT, employment taxes and stamp taxes), assessing that input and ensuring inter dependencies across taxes are considered. This may involve international tax content and require working with our extensive network of international member firms
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately and with relevant practical experience
- You'll write high quality, professional tax reports, ready for review by the tax partner/director
- You'll lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great bunch of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
Who they are looking for:
- You will be qualified or qualified by experience and have strong experience in a similar role.
- You will have a genuine interest in your clients and provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You will know that what you do matters. As an organisation they want to be known for how they do business, not simply what they do. To do this they need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights they bring to clients.
- You will seize opportunities. They want you to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both their clients and the firm.
- You will apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight, by asking great questions, listening and drawing on their collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
What you need to do now
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte to receive a full job specification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's