Corporate Services Senior Accountant
|Job Title:||Corporate Services Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 16:00|
ACA or ACCA qualified senior Accountant job in Cambridge, Ipswich or Bury St.Edmunds. Excellent firm
Hays are recruiting an ACA or ACCA qualified Senior Accountant for an award winning and highly respected Accountancy Practice, based either in their Ipswich, Cambridge or Bury St.Edmunds office.
Your client portfolio will include business clients from across the spectrum, from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million pounds including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities, pension schemes and LLPs.
The firm acts for a number of East Anglia's most significant businesses including many household names and also have other clients based locally, throughout the UK and internationally. This means they can offer you exposure to a broad and mixed portfolio of work. The exact type of work you undertake will depend upon your experience and competencies, but this role provides real scope to develop your existing skills. You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist on larger audit assignments within the team as required. You will also be required to prepare accounts for a variety of businesses.
Essential skills required:
- A proven background in Audit within a UK practice is essential as is front line client contact. Qualified to ICAEW/ACCA or by experience. A working knowledge of corporation tax would be helpful.
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous, or other similar software packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team that has gained significant recognition over the past 2 years. You will be offered an attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment. The firm has an extensive in-house training programme for all staff.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's