Corporate Services Senior Accountant
|Job Title:||Corporate Services Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 20:59|
Qualified or part-qualified accountant job with strong prospects. Various locations available
Hays are seeking applications from Senior Accountants for a progressive opportunity within a leading firm. The role can be based at either Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ipswich or Saxmundham.
Their client portfolio includes business clients across the spectrum from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million pounds including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities, pension schemes and LLPs. They act for a number of East Anglia's most significant businesses including many household names and also have other clients based locally, throughout the UK and internationally. This means they can offer you exposure to a broad and mixed portfolio of work.
The exact type of work you undertake will depend upon your experience and competencies but this role provides real scope to develop your existing skills. You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist on larger audit assignments within the team as required. You will also be required to prepare accounts for a variety of businesses.
Essential skills required:
- A proven background in Audit within a UK practice is essential as is front line client contact. Qualified or Part-Qualified to ICAEW/ACCA or by experience. A working knowledge of corporation tax would be helpful.
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous, or other similar software packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, hard working, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team that has gained significant recognition, as well as an attractive salary, study support if required, many benefits and a friendly working environment.
Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays or apply on line
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £37000 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £32000 per annum