Corporate Services Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Services Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 08:42|
A Corporate Services Manager opportunity with a successful firm in Colchester.
Your new company
our client is multi-disciplinary firm with offices across East Anglia. They have a varied client base across many different sectors from high-tech research and development and higher and further education to haulage, construction, agriculture and goods production.
If you are enthusiastic and adaptable, good at analysing and interpreting information, with an excellent eye for detail, interested in building strong relationships with clients and colleagues and want to be part of a growing business that wants you to succeed, and with an extensive benefits package, then this could be the role for you
Your new role
The objective of the role is to supervise and oversee audit assignments and review for discussion with clients, together with assisting managers and Partners when dealing with client affairs to ensure a satisfactory service is provided. Duties will include:
- Managing client portfolio
- Liaising with clients in person/by phone/e-mail/meetings to progress jobs and maintain regular contact
- Review of audit files and completion of statutory accounts, presenting completed package to partner including liaison with corporate tax department for accounts tax charge
- Ensure compliance with Auditing Standards requiring continual updates for technical knowledge
- Applying Accounting Standards, UK and International with continual updates
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss and finalise accounts and deal with other matters
- Advising clients generally on accounting, tax, VAT, payroll and associated matters
- Managing own budgets for productivity and cost recovery
- Monitor and review WIP each month to issue fees; chasing outstanding debts where applicable
- Assisting the managers in managing the work of the department and staff in their work
- Monitoring and recording staff performance, including providing constructive feedback
- Reviewing work done by seniors, juniors, finalising files and monitoring completion of jobs
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be ACA / ACCA qualified with several years accountancy experience
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into the companies Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options. There's plenty of support for training too. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's