Corporate Restructuring & Recovery Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Restructuring & Recovery Senior Manager|
|Salary:||Excellent Low Tax Package|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 12:03|
Reach International is working with this global accounting firm to appoint a Corporate Recovery Senior Manager to its Channel Island offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable offshore and financial services experience, whilst paying lower income tax and being situated a 30 minute flight away from mainland UK.
- Daily case management across a client portfolio mainly within the financial services industry
- Support the Director by managing client relationships as well as developing new business
- Manage a team and support them in both Guernsey and Jersey, as well as training, developing and mentoring
- Establishment of internal budgets and fee setting as well as variance analysis and resolution
- Act as an ambassador of the Firm both internally and externally
- Must be fully qualified accountant such as ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong Insolvency experience gained across a range of entities in particular, financial services
- Strong technical knowledge aligned with excellent communication and man management skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
We have a number of other offshore and international opportunities in locations such as Australia, Bermuda, the Caymans, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos, Brussels, Luxembourg, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, Cyprus, the Isle of Man and throughout the UK. Reach International are offshore and international accountancy specialists operating at all levels from Senior to Partner appointments, and across all service lines.
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Restructuring Associate Director
60000 - 75000
Corporate Tax Manager
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
£28000 - £32000 per annum + study support and benefits
Corporate Tax Senior - Fantastic Progression Prospects
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior - Excellent Gloucestershire Firm
£27000 - £35000 per annum