Corporate Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Corporate Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 12:16|
Responsible for planning and executing a variety business risk audits (strategic and operational), and financial reporting risk audits (SOX and financial compliance), as well as special projects.
Growing business with a massive presence in the Midlands.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct financial, compliance and operational audits and strategic projects in line with the annual audit plan
- Assist in developing audit programs by determining risks, audit objectives, procedures, and internal controls required to ensure that Company policies and procedures are operating as Management intends
- Prepare high quality audit workpapers
- Draft audit findings and reports for audits performed addressing areas that need improvement
- Perform process improvement projects on an ad hoc basis under Senior/Manager oversight
- Assist external auditors in performing audit tests as requested
- Utilise data analytics in audit procedures by liaising with local management to proactively identify relevant data, facilitate effective understanding of data being analysed and communication to Data Analyst
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of the audit methodologies and processes
- Meet deadlines and milestones for all assigned projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 3 or more years' experience in accounting/finance, or 1-3 years in audit, risk or governance (Internal Audit experience preferred).
- Experience in evaluating internal controls, completing projects and multitasking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact confidently with all levels of management.
- Flexible mindset and positive approach to change.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with data analytics is an advantage.
- Will be required to travel around 25% of their time.
Up to £50,000 basic salary plus £6,000 car allowance + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FTC - Senior Internal Auditor with flexible working (12 months)
£48000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Interim Corporate Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum