Corporate Finance Manager or Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Manager or Assistant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Bramwell Green|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 17:39|
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager
Do you have a passion for Corporate Finance?
Do you want a gratifying and varied role, where you won't be pigeonholed?
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Buy/Sell up to 5 days
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 5% contributory pension - increasing with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
This leading accountancy practice is recruiting a commercially astute Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager for their busy and growing Corporate Finance Department.
Within this Corporate Finance team, you will gain exposure to mid-market level deals (c.£1m - £100m deal values). You will be handling M&A, MBO / MBI, Growth Capital Raising transactions and Due Diligence on both Buy and Sell side transactions.
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager responsibilities;
- Leading transaction services assignments.
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches
- Preparation of business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts
- Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients
- Financial Modelling of different transaction scenarios to assist with transaction structures
- Acting as a point of contact for Directors and Clients, advising regularly on the progress of projects
- Building relationships with a network of professional intermediaries and contacts.
If you are ACA or ACCA Qualified, technically competent with a high level of personal motivation, and this advert has caught your attention, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager position in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Finance Manager
Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager
£Competitive package, excellent benefits and continued study support
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits