Corporate Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Collins|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 11:01|
15 month contract in a Global Business.
Instrumental role leading a key project for the Group.
My client is a complex Global Retail business, based in Surrey and looking to add a key role to support the group restructuring project. The business is offering a 15 month contract, to work closely with the wider group on a crucial and high-profile project.
This role is responsible for the development and optimisation of the Corporate legal entity structure across the globe. It is a highly technical and complex role that advises the wider business on the best possible business outcomes overall. Some of the key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Support on the production of over 50 UK financial statements, review and advise on disclosures
- Inter-company and multi-currency experience absolutely vital
- IFRS 9 and IFRS 101 crucial
- USGAAP, IFRS and SOX knowledge are essential for this role
- Liaising with Group Treasury, Audit, Tax and legal advisers will be a large part of this role
- Establishing new corporate entities within COGNOS
- Support the business around any M&A transactions and the implications for the business
- Develop the internal controls environment
- Support with systems and process improvements within the group
The successful candidate will ideally come from a very technical background, ideally ACA or ACCA qualified.
They must have exposure to working within a very complex global structure with multi-currency exposure.
Must be strong technically - IFRS, USGAAP, SOX, IFRS 9 and 101.
Must have experience of restructuring large global businesses previously.
The successful candidate will secure a basic salary of up to £85k + car + pension + medical insurance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's