£55000 - £65000 per annum
20 days ago
Background in corporate finance.
Could be the first people management role for a Finance Analyst.
The successful applicant does not need to possess a not for profit background.
A mixture of home-based and office-based work will be available.
Successful and stable not for profit organisation based in Hertfordshire.
- Partner with the Development Team to ensure investments are appraised, deliver the required financial returns and are managed within the overall Business Plan capacity
- Manage the delivery of the Treasury Strategy
- Manage all covenant compliance and ensure compliance with the Treasury Management Policy
- Maintain a fully stress tested Business Plan that reflects Corporate Strategy and is compliant with internal measures of financial health
- Lead on production of all regulatory returns, ensuring complete accuracy and maintaining a strong relationship with our regulatory contacts
- Manage the securitisation of the organisation's asset portfolio, ensuring value maximisation and efficient charging processes are in place.
- Operationally own the completion of all aspects of the accounting for our development team.
You will also:
- Manage four colleagues as part of the corporate finance function
- Deputise for the Director of Treasury & Finance for development and treasury matters at internal and external meetings and events
- Prepare reports for board and other committee meetings
- Be an active member of the finance and resources management team
- As a leader, you will be expected to be collaborative, empowering and engage colleagues. This will require visibility, determination as well as an open and honest approach in all that you do
- Detailed understanding of business planning
- Good knowledge of treasury management and funding
- Excellent IT skills
- A clear and persuasive communicator
- Takes responsibility for making decisions to move things forward
- Communicate complex financial information to non-finance colleagues