Corporate Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Gillet|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 17:22|
Corporate Finance Manager - Large Independent Practice - Cardiff
Your new company
A modern and forward thinking Practice with heavy emphasis on employee engagement and staff development. After several years of sustained growth, they have shown a policy of internal promotion and progression wherever possible. The Corporate Finance team have a great reputation within the SME market across Wales and beyond.
Your new role
As Corporate Finance Manager, you will be both a portfolio and people manager, key tasks being:
- Managing a portfolio of assignments up to Director review
- Managing a variety of corporate finance assignments including;
- Business acquisitions, disposals and investments
- Business valuations
- Business planning and financial projections
- Due diligence reporting
- Reviewing work carried out by other team members
- Reviewing and, if required, preparing business plans and integrated financial projections using specialist Sage software and Excel as appropriate to client requirements
- Meeting clients to ensure business plans, financial forecasts and other documents prepared properly reflect the clients understanding of their business and proposed project and obtain client ownership of the business plan
- An awareness of funding structures and commercial requirements
- Communicating workloads and priorities with team
- Reporting to the Director in relation to team performance against targets for discussion with the director and feeding back to the team as required.
- Reviewing and developing departmental compliance processes to include standard letters covering proposals, terms of reference, risk management & advice on technical matters
- Preparing proposals and tender documents for new work including negotiating with clients
- Actively raising the profile of the team and the company and seeking to expand activities through networking and marketing events.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be ACA/ACCA qualified and have a strong demonstrable background in Practice Accountancy. The preference is for someone with Corporate Finance and Grants as part of their experience but an experienced Auditor would hold many transferable skills and they are open to very commercially minded Accountants with any Practice background.
What you'll get in return
A strong salary and benefits package and genuine room for growth in an evolving team with excellent reputation in the market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Peter Gillet on 01792642042 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Finance Manager / Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Corporate Finance Executive
Forensic and Corporate Finance Specialist
Corporate Services Manager
£33000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, negotiable
Corporate Tax Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum