Corporate Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tim Hand|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 18:21|
A highly acquisitive business based in North Devon are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager to assist with the growth strategy.
A leader in their field with an ambitious buy and build strategy our client has already acquired more than 20 businesses in just over three years. During that same period they have also completed 2 private equity investment rounds. They are looking for an experienced Corporate Finance Manager to bolster their unique in-house acquisitions team. There are excellent prospects for career progression and development in this role with the opportunity to work closely and directly with the Senior Management Team, develop existing skills across all areas of Corporate Finance as well as developing further skills in effecting successful business integrations.
The Corporate Finance Manager will work closely with the Senior Management Team and wider business unit leaders across the Company. As part of a dedicated in-house acquisitions team you will provide traditional M&A and transaction support services in connection with our buy and build strategy in addition to overseeing the end to end delivery of the transaction and successful business integration. Deals are wide ranging in size and complexity and you will have involvement across the following areas:
- End to end transaction management.
- Carry out due diligence work and prepare draft reports to the Senior Management Team and Board.
- Create and review financial models and prepare reports.
- Liaising directly with vendors to gather information required.
- Liaising directly with Senior Management Team members and other key stakeholders to help deliver the operational integration successfully.
- Take full ownership of all delegated or assigned tasks.
- Project managing external transaction advisors.
- Preparing or assisting with transaction documentation - board reports, business and operational plans and financial forecasts.
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities, mapping the market, with early involvement in pipeline opportunities.
- Assisting with initial deal viability studies, company valuations and deal structures.
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CFA qualified, within an accountancy practice background across any of Top 4, Top Ten, Mid Tier, Top 50 or large independent firm background. Alternatively you may have developed your career within a smaller, boutique corporate finance firm environment.
You will have specialised in corporate finance so far, or have some experience in this field through secondments for example and be looking to further your career in this sector. Private equity experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus plus benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Assistant Financial Controller
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Management Accountant