£23000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and thriving accountancy firm. Client contact, progression and development on offer, in a hands-on role.
A reputable, highly successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cardiff. To continue its organic and sustained growth, this firm is looking to hire a Corporate Finance Executive. The firm's client base is wide-ranging, with clients across OMBs, SMEs, Not-for-Profit in varying sectors and up in excess of £150million in turnover. The Corporate Finance team advises on a wide range of transactions, fundraising (debt, equity, and grant), valuations, and provides strategic input to management teams and shareholders. Transactions tend to range between £5m - £50m and increasingly involve their international network. The firm encourages and fosters an ethos of quality service across the entire business, where individuals are developed to achieve their potential and career goals.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Executive position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- You will be responsible for the completion of transaction support assignments, business plans, information memorandums, forecasts, and more to deliver effective and relevant reporting to your clients to aim their business decisions.
- You will work closely with clients to gather this information and ensure they are kept up to date with progress.
- The wider team will all work together to meet deadlines together and ensure the client transaction is delivered efficiently.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Finance Executive role at a leading accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or Part-Qualified with a desire to move into Corporate Finance.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a range of time-critical projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- A commercial mindset and an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Desire to contribute to the ongoing growth of our successful professional services firm.
Very competitive base salary;
Progression to Partner.