Corporate Finance Executive
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Executive|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Dickerson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 11:05|
Kreston Reeves is a growing top 25 practice with a focus on growing, entrepreneurial owner managed businesses, through to small-mid market cap sized privately owned and listed companies. We are sector agnostic, although we have a number of sector specialists within the firm. Corporate Finance transactions tend to be within the £5 to £50m deal size.
Kreston Reeves has already gone through a significant period of development, including its merger with Spofforths two years ago and the development of its service teams, such as Insolvency and Restructuring. This firm development is expected to continue.
It’s London base is in Chiswell Street and it has a further 8 offices across the South. It is also a significant member within the Kreston International network which not only extends the firm’s UK reach but also internationally, with some 220 members in 150 countries, from which it is seeing an increasing number of cross border opportunities.
It is now embarking on a clear strategy for further developing its Corporate Finance service offering and team, with a view to raising its profile and becoming one of, if not the pre-eminent Corporate Finance service provider in the Southern Region.
Our intention is to grow this team as transaction pipeline continues to grow, we have an immediate need for an experience corporate financier. This is a superb career opportunity for an ambitious self starter. He / She will be given early responsibility on a variety of transactions and we would expect them to progress rapidly to more senior positions as they prove their ability and the team expands further. They will be expected to participate in Business Development initiatives and will have high level client exposure from the start. They will be working directly with the Partners and Director, who play a very hands-on role within transactions.
The ideal candidate will have experience of both Transaction Support and Lead Advisory assignments. However, we will also consider individuals who have already begun to specialise in one or other of these fields. We would expect the chosen candidate to have sufficient experience to warrant being recruited in at Senior Manager level, or possibly Manager level.
The role will include the following:
- Preparation of engagement letters
- Assistance with Onboarding and KYC procedures
- Setting up Client accounts
- Maintenance of Pipeline / Active Transaction / WIP internal reports
- Maintenance of client / transaction files
- Assistance with team training and upskilling
- Provide input to improvements of team tools and templates
- Develop and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Assist with implementation of inter office corporate finance network to facilitate interoffice deal sharing and deal knowledge.
- Proactive participation in BD initiatives and events, liaising with central marketing team as required
- Monitor local press to target new business
- Preparation of Powerpoint documents and proposals
- Research of target clients / business sectors
- Participation in initial target client / Referrer meetings
- Assistance with the preparation of marketing material
- Follow up of potential opportunities
Transactions will be across a wider variety of business sectors and will include vendor, pre-acquisition and pre-investment due diligence, pre-lend reviews, and in due course Reporting Accountant roles on IPOs.
- Take project responsibility for individual due diligence projects, reporting to the project Partner
- Participate in the confirmation of scope of field work
- Lead small teams to complete field work and draft an appropriate report for review by the Partner
- Liaise with Kreston Reeves personnel in other offices and streams to complete the required work on a timely basis
- Liaise with client’s other advisers (eg lawyers) as required
- Assist the Partner in the presentation of report findings to clients in face to face meetings as required.
Transactions will again be across a wide range of sectors and will include, Strategic Development advice, Acquisitions and Disposals, MBOs / MBIs, Private Equity and debt fund raisings.
- Undertake buyer research, sector research and market analysis
- Financial modelling
- Provide input to the structure and approach to leveraged transactions
- Planning, preparation, review of Business Plans, Information Memoranda and project teasers
- Research potential funders (equity and debt) and make approaches on behalf of the client, with appropriate information
- Assist Partner / Director in project managing the transactions
- Liaise with other advisers and third parties as required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Corporate Tax Manager
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Free parking, 28 days holiday(+bank)
Corporate Tax Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Free parking, 25 days holiday
Corporate tax senior
Corporate Tax Associate Director
Corporate Tax Partner