2 days ago
This role is suited to a qualified accountant looking to make the move from audit to the corporate finance arena or with a corporate finance background and looking for a growing team to join and make an impact.
This role requires the successful candidate to “hit the ground running”, to join a thriving team where career progression and development is on personal merit. Working on a range of engagements including: financial due diligence, business sales and Management Buy-Outs. A mixed client base within a wide range of industries, projects are regularly introduced through banks, private equity and existing clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Completion of transaction support assignments, business plans, information memorandums, forecasts and more.
- Liaising with other departments (e.g. tax) throughout the transaction.
- Client interaction, including gathering information and providing progress updates.
- Assisting the managers and directors with a variety of tasks.
- Relationship building with clients and contacts.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Computer experience – Excel, PowerPoint and Word – Sage and financial modelling an advantage.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge in accounting standards.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Time management skills.