Corporate Finance Executive
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Executive|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Ramsey|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:59|
I have an opportunity for a newly qualified Auditor / Accountant to move into the Corporate Finance team of a large regional firm.
My client is a Top 50 accountancy firm with over 200 employees.
Delivering advisory and accountancy services to the SME market place in London and East Anglia. A key department in the firm is Strategic Corporate Finance (SCF); this team delivers research strategy, fund-raising and M&A consulting services. The department is around 15 people strong and has plans to grow significantly over the next 5 years.
- Building financial models for growth, exit and acquisition
- Valuations: The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the different valuation methods, have the potential to be trained in how to craft a valuation report, and have a demonstrable commercial eye that understands what drives value in an organisation.
- Due Diligence assignments: The team are often mandated by acquirers and banks to evaluate the financial strength, robustness and future of a target company given a certain set of strategic goals/transaction purpose.
- Supporting transactions and strategic planning: The individual will often be part of seeing major strategic decisions emerge from the very start and have an opportunity to help design the life cycle of a business.
- This will be a client facing role.
- Resilient and able to work well in a team environment where providing and then quickly acting on positive and constructive feedback is a necessity.
- Handling multiple complex projects simultaneously, for different managers/partners, in an environment where client situations evolve quickly and expectations adjust.
- A good team player.
- Empathy with the team and sensitivity regarding how to communicate and help each other
- Critical thinking skills / scepticism balanced with commercially and an understanding of what drives growth.
- Confidence in their own ability and accounting/finance knowledge.
- Confident to ask material questions of clients/targets in a professional manner.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Competitive salary
- Further opportunity to study
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager/Associate Director - remote working
£50000 - £90000 per annum
Interim Finance Operations Manager
£450 - 550 per day
Corporate Tax Senior - Part Time or Work From Home!
£30000 - £45000 per annum