£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
7 days ago
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Corporate Finance Director to join our expanding West Midlands office.
You might be a proven Senior Manager who is looking to step up to Director level or an accomplished Director who is looking for a new challenge within a growing and forward-thinking business. There is potential for this role to develop into a Partner level position.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
Within this role, you will play a pivotal role in the West Midlands Senior Leadership Team and will be instrumental in developing and growing our already well-established Corporate Finance offering across the West Midland’s market.
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will deliver a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients. As well as advising clients, you will enjoy developing new business opportunities and will look to win new work by drawing upon your strong network of contacts.
This will be a varied role which will include:
- M & A Lead Advisory Work
- Management Buy Outs
- Equity and Debt Fundraising
- Due Diligence
- Strategic Advisory Projects
This is an outstanding career opportunity within a business that has been ranked as one of Top 10 Best Accounting Firm's to work for.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent) with significant experience of working within a corporate finance environment
- Experience of leading and developing Corporate Finance teams in M&A transactions
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage numerous time-critical projects concurrently
- Proven ability to generate own deal flow from your personal contact network
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- An entrepreneurial mindset and an enthusiastic approach to work
- Desire to contribute to the ongoing growth of our successful professional services firm
Please contact Charles Davey, Corporate Finance Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.