Corporate Finance Director
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Director|
|Salary:||£Highly Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 16:07|
We are looking for a motivated Corporate Finance Director to join our expanding Bristol and Bath offices. This role can be based from either our Bristol or Bath offices.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
This role will appeal to applicants who are looking to become part of a highly ambitious firm that strikes the right work/life balance for its people. You will play a pivotal role in the Bristol/Bath Senior Management Team and will be given scope to develop and grow are already well-established Corporate Finance offering across the Bristol and Bath markets. This position has the potential to progress to Partner level in a short space of time.
Recently crowned ‘Business of the Year’ at the 2019 British Chamber of Commerce Awards and recognised as a Sunday Times 100 Best Employer for five consecutive years, Bishop Fleming continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors.
Our focus towards employee wellbeing will ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance whilst being part of an expanding business that is demonstrating excellent year on year growth with over 350 staff based across 7 offices.
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients. As well as advising clients, you will enjoy developing new business opportunities and will look to win new work by drawing upon your strong network of contacts.
This will be a varied role which will include:
- M & A Lead Advisory Work (Disposals and Acquisitions)
- Management Buy Outs
- Equity and Debt Fundraising
- Due Diligence
- Strategic Advisory Projects
This is an outstanding career opportunity with potential to develop within the firm.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent) with significant experience of working within a corporate finance environment
- Experience of leading Corporate Finance teams in M&A transactions
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a range of time-critical projects
- Proven ability to generate own deal flow from contact network
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- A commercial mindset and an enthusiastic approach to work
- Desire to contribute to the ongoing growth of our successful professional services firm
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's