Corporate Finance Associate - Are you a newly qualified Auditor
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Associate - Are you a newly qualified Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 18:10|
The Transaction Support team works closely with a number of corporate acquirers and a large number of the London based Private Equity Houses, Corporate Banks and Nominated Advisers to AIM companies.
Our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants. They have an award-winning Corporate Finance team, which is nationally recognised
The Key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Associate based in Cheltenham are:
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business
- Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Identify and report key issues which may affect the price our clients are willing to pay for target companies
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure
- Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
For this Corporate Finance Associate position based in Cheltenham. Our client are searching for candidate who have/are:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of audit, accounts preparation or transaction services
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Able to quickly identify the core issues from a large volume of data
- Able to identify risk and/or potentially price affecting issues
- Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting and analysis tool
- Client focused, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
- An ability to understand the bigger picture whilst maintaining an eye on the detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure
Our client are a market leading firm. With this they offer a highly competitive base salary and wider benefits package.
This team in particular are growing, so progression will equally be available to you.
Please contact Connor Matthews on 07778333489 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Finance Associate - Are you UK audit trained?
Newly Qualified Accountant
£30000.00 - £50000 per annum + working from home
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager - Wanting a change?
Audit Senior - Finalist or newly qualified accountant
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Corporate Finance - Associate Director - Lead the team & office