Corporate Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Subsidised travel scheme|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Tivey|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 08:15|
This Corporate Finance Analyst will provide critical financial insight and analysis on company-wide business performance, incorporating the analytics all central and wider support functions performance reviews to help drive and influence decision making at all levels in the organisation. The incumbent will also be required to Business Partner with stakeholders across all service areas.
Our client is a Transport operator based in London.
Financial modelling and performance analysis
Business partnering with Finance and other service areas
Month end budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
Provide company-wide analytics and commentary on the overall business performance for inclusion in the monthly Management and Board packs
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA fully qualified or equivalent.
- Robust financial modelling skills
- Commercially minded with an ability to influence projects and business decisions.
- Experience of communicating and building relationships with non-finance stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; looking at large amounts of data to identify trends, producing meticulous results whilst working under pressure.
- Corporate Finance Analyst Transport and Rail, London
- £45,000 - £50,000 - Based on experience
- Subsidised travel benefits and competitive pension scheme
- Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's