Corporate Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 16:55|
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for providing financial analysis to inform the strategic objectives of the groups development opportunity's.
The Client, based in London, is looking to rapidly expand its property portfolio and has an ambitious development pipeline over the next few years. The key aim is to build affordable housing and become one of the largest housing providers in the South East.
The Finance Analyst position entails the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing effective financial analysis to support strategic decision making by senior stakeholders within the business.
- Working on the long term financial plan for the organisation, assessing financial viability and commercial return on investment opportunities to maximise return on investment.
- Will be a key position in dealing with and advising senior stakeholders on the financial viability of future investment projects.
- Analysing potential development schemes and investments.
The successful candidate would have either a CCAB or CFA qualification. Candidates will desirably have experience of the following:
- Financial modelling experience dealing with development and investment opportunities.
- Advanced excel skills-Comfortable with the use of macros and producing financial models on excel.
- Experience of influencing and challenging senior stakeholders.
- Working on the long term financial plan of the business.
- Investment Appraisal techniques.
The line manager is open to applications from ACA qualified accountants looking to make their first move out of practice or find their first Finance Analyst position.
£55,000-60,000 + Pension, working from home and flexible working hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits
£20 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits