17 days ago
A leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor is seeking a number of Corporate Finance Analysts to play a key role in a small but highly successful team. They will provide transaction support on M&A and fund raising.
Our client is a multi-award winning firm of Corporate Finance Advisors acting exclusively for technology companies. These tech companies are changing and improving the world and the corporate finance analysts help these companies get the funding to build truly great organisations and also to realise maximum value when they come to exit.
This is an amazing opportunity to:
- Work with entrepreneurs and management teams who are world class.
- Work with companies who are seeking to achieve considerable success.
- Be at the centre of a global hub of where money meets tech.
The Corporate Finance Analysts will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to clients, which will directly influence M&A and funding decisions. The role will quickly develop to a point where this individual will own key client relationships, developing and winning business independently and leading their own portfolio of engagements.
Responsibilities to include:
- Supporting the Lead in delivering sell side advisory work from start to finish acting as the deal leader throughout the process.
- Being heavily involved in bringing in new business to the company by proactively going out and meeting with new and prospective clients to help drive sales.
- Supporting and/or leading the conversion of new business leads through the pitch process.
- Opportunity to work alongside highly motivated colleagues in a forward looking, innovative and successful collegiate environment.
- Taking an active role in developing and building the team to provide the level of support and delivery that clients deserve and expect.
To be short-listed for the Corporate Finance Analysts roles, you will need to have:
- High ambition and drive
- A degree-level qualification
- A relevant professional qualification (ACA, CFA)
- The interpersonal skills and attitude to be a tenacious and effective business developer, consistently and autonomously forging strong relationships with senior clients.
- Pitch Deck, IM, Financial Modelling, expertise
- Highly effective organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills particularly in production of key documents including executive summaries, information memorandums and business plans.
- Demonstrate a point of difference.