West London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
14 days ago
Corporate fiance role operating across transactions and analysis.
Focus on funding, capital structure and capital allocation across a global remit.
FTSE listed leader in the travel & tourism space.
* Financial Analysis
* Develop best practices within the team in terms of developing and maintaining financial models and analytical tools to assess funding requirements, financing structures and capital allocation
* Produce regular corporate finance reports and update credit rating analysis
* Monitor and provide insight on capital market trends, transactions and competitor activities
* Financing Transactions
* Assist in the evaluation, negotiation, and execution of proposed financing arrangements, such as financings, private placements, and capital market instruments
* Co-ordinate transaction and post-closing matters internally and externally, such as transaction information, due diligence, investor presentation, documentation, and funding processes
* Stakeholder Relationships
* Qualified or advanced studies in a professional finance, accounting or treasury qualification
* Proven knowledge of financial analysis and corporate finance principles
* Excellent excel and financial modelling skills
* Previous experience in corporate finance, treasury, banking or similar would be an advantage
* Strong awareness of financial markets and trends in the business environment
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Competitive salary and benefits.