City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
23 days ago
The Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for producing detailed investment appraisals which they will then present to the board. It is essential the individual is in is confident in the organisation and understands the direction they are moving towards for the future, to provide appropriate considerations.
Looking for an expert Finance Analyst to join one of London's largest Non-Profit organisations. The client has restructured their finance department, creating two Finance Analyst roles within the development team. The successful candidate is therefore in a unique position to navigate and define this role for themselves. Hence, my client is looking for someone as equally charged and driven to fit into the team.
We need someone that is passionate about contextualising accounting information and has solid experience of the following:
- Detailed analysis on the returns and life of various investment proposals.
- Demonstrated financial modelling capabilities in previous presentations to budget holders and senior stakeholders
- Able to use own judgement to assess and account for non-quantifiable risk
- Collaboration with other team members
Essential criteria for the role:
- Full qualified accountant- ACA, ICAEW, CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA,
- Previous role as a Finance Analyst
- Demonstrate ability to use own initiative
- Analytically minded and thorough
- Candidate from a non-profit background
You will lead the organisation towards a more profitable future whilst making a valued contribution to society. As this is a new position, you will get a fantastic opportunity to define the scope of the role for yourself.