Corporate Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laura Beasley|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 15:47|
Corporate Finance Analyst opportunity for a major player in the UK renewable energy market. Working within a highly skilled Treasury team.
Michael Page has entered into a strategic partnership with a listed renewable energy company. Their operations have had a major focus on their "people" through COVID 19 as well as offering major support to essential services.
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models;
- Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis;
- Research and preparation of high-quality corporate and project-specific presentations;
- Maintain a personal network within the finance community that provides access to business intelligence in support of the Group's Finance objectives;
- Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring;
- Maintain a network within the Group that supports access to relevant information and analysis for Finance activities
- Outstanding financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Strong working knowledge of debt management and agencies;
- Focus on attention to detail, balanced by an ability to take a strategic view;
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- Strong business valuation, finance and accounting knowledge;
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
Competitive package on offer.
For more details on this role please contact Morgan Mocke on 02072691736.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's