£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Corporate Development Analyst - London
Your new company
Currently working with a leading Real Estate business to recruit a Corporate Development Analyst to join their team to assist with their ambitious growth strategy.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to assist the execution of their growth strategy by providing high standard research and transactional support in the sourcing and execution of acquisition transactions. Responsibilities include:
- Collect market, sector and/or company data on the internet and third-party databases, through primary research sources such as banks, advisors and schools, through visits and interviews, etc. and prepare presentations and studies on researched markets/sectors/companies
- Manage and update the Corporate Development pipeline with new acquisition targets, as well as detailing progress on existing projects
- Participate in all phases of the transaction such as IM review, LOI preparation, data room coordination, due diligence, structuring, negotiation, legal documentation, integration planning, etc. Preparation of complex financial models
- Prepare investment cases for Executive Committees and Board for investment approvals
- Liaise directly with sellers, investors, advisors, sponsors, partners and government agencies to support the Corporate Development team projects
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background with a degree from a leading University. CPA, CA, CFA or equivalent qualifications preferred. Demonstrable experience of working in a deal environment either in a Corporate M&A function, Private Equity or Transaction Services. You will have outstanding analytical skills and strong Excel financial modelling and valuation skills. You will have a solid knowledge of financial accounting concepts and practice
They are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 + 10% bonus + benefits. You will get the opportunity to a fast-growing business, dealing with external senior stakeholders to support Corporate Development projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.