Corporate Audit Senior Managers - Big 4, London
|Job Title:||Corporate Audit Senior Managers - Big 4, London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 18:35|
Due to some recent significant audit wins, this Big 4 firm in Central London is now actively hiring Audit Senior Managers for their Corporate Audit teams.
This Big 4 firm in London has won some high profile audit clients recently. This role will suit you if you are currently in another Big 4 or top 10 accountancy firm and looking for a new challenge.
- Managing key audit relationships across a variety of industry sectors;
- Identifying and developing both audit and advisory opportunities with new and existing senior clients;
- Leading audit teams and developing managers and junior team members to reach their potential;
- Ensuring all regulatory changes are implemented and complied with both internally and on client engagements;
- Building relationships with other departments to deliver market and client focused business solutions;
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them including having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
This role will suit you if you are currently in another Big 4 or top 10 accountancy firm and looking for a new challenge. To qualify for the role you must have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent);
- Thorough knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS;
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and controls;
- A track record in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior clients;
- Strong leadership skills both on engagements and in an office environment;
- An ability to play an active role in the business development process;
- An ability to implement solutions to address changes in regulatory requirements;
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments;
- Significant presentation and business writing experience.
- Industry or international experience;
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting;
- Experience of auditing clients to PCAOB regulations;
- Experience of winning tenders and large audit proposals;
- FTSE Listed, International or Ltd Company audit experience.
Competitive salary, benefits and discretionary bonus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Audit Managers - Uxbridge
Audit Senior Managers - Leeds
Audit Senior - Big 4
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Big 4 Audit Senior Manager
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Additional benefits
Audit Senior Manager London