Corporate Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Accounting Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Smith|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 11:55|
A fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Accounting Manager.
Your new company
A dynamic, inquisitive, large organisation based on the outskirts of Newcastle.
Your new role
Our client is looking for a Corporate Accounting Manager duties will include:
- Responsibility for accounting for complex corporate holding companies
- Monthly Accounting
- Assessing and implementing investment structuring and corporate reorganisation
- Maintaining Income controls
- Managing a team
- Maintaining the accounting ledgers including posting monthly accrued interest, compound interest, cash journals, reconciling intra group interest charges and loan balances, foreign currency retranslations, raising invoices.
- Statutory accounts
- Preparing management accounts in accordance with FRS101
- Liasing with auditors
What you'll need to succeed
The client is looking for a ACA qualified accountant, happy to consider newly qualified ACA candidates. Strong excel experience is essential.
What you'll get in return
A superb opportunity for a fantastic company.
Parking on site
Fantastic work life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£1 - £60000.00 per annum + Plus bouses
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + plus car allowance and bonus.
Forensic Services Manager