Convert to Forensic:Russian speaking part-qual or Qualified
|Job Title:||Convert to Forensic:Russian speaking part-qual or Qualified|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus & bens|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 16:19|
Unique opportunity to convert your audit/accounting skills into this 21st century discipline
Your new company
Highly regarded across the industry, our client is an independent and multi-faceted consultancy. On the forensic side they were formed as a large firm split-off, and are now one of the largest forensic teams in London. The overall firm has several other specialisms including other Expert and Advisory services, including IT and Financial Services.
They now seek a Russian-speaking accountant (part qualified or qualified) to join the team.
Your new role
Working mainly on disputes, litigation, Expert determination, arbitration and valuations cases you'll be fully trained in how to become a forensic accountant. No 2 days or 2 cases are the same. Commercial and contractual disputes/case types can include
- breach of contract
- failed M&A/transaction disputes
- business interruption
- professional negligence
- intellectual property
- international arbitration
- contentious valuations
and much more.
To begin with you'll be supporting cases by analysis/analytics and beginning to draft sections of the expert report. Your work initially will be mainly on cases from the C.I.S/Russia but as you get more experienced so other work will be fed in.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be part-qualified (they support ACCA study) or qualified and ideally have gained your accounting experience in Practice/Professional Services. In addition you are likely to have these skills/competencies:
- Talent to think logically but imaginatively
- Meticulous attention to detail without losing the big picture
- Ability to apply different investigative techniques
- Ability to analyse business situations and transactions from a myriad of differing perspectives
and you'll be using all of these to develop opinion-based report-writing skills (in itself a very transferable skill)
My client can sponsor so if a Tier 2 is required, this is potentially possible.
What you'll get in return
- The most intellectually satisfying move of your career so far
- Working with Partners and staff who have a genuine passion for what they do
- ACCA support (if you are currently studying)
- A big 4 equivalent package
- Developing a skill-set which is in huge demand
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's