Conversion to Forensic Accounting: Newly Qualified
|Job Title:||Conversion to Forensic Accounting: Newly Qualified|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£48000.00 - £54000.00 per annum + bens & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 17:59|
If you've ever considered converting to Forensic,Disputes,Litigation and Investigations, 2020-21 is THE year.
Your new company
My client is a large international consultancy founded in Forensic Accounting & Valuations, but with latter diversification into strategic advisory, financial advisory, corporate finance and operational consultancy. They are in nearly 50 countries around the world and have been one of the Corporate Advisory success-stories of recent times. Populated by large firm/large consultancy alumni, the firm works seamlessly across service-lines. They also have in-depth industry streams such as Environmental/Climate, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Government, AIM, TMT and several more.
Your new role
Lead by well-known and well-regarded Experts/Partners, work in the Forensic team will include at the very least the following:
- Transaction disputes
- International Arbitration
- Determination of Quantum on a wide range of matters
- Loss of profits
- Contentious/litigious valuations
- Business interruption/Insurance
- Competition/Anti Trust
- Class Action
- Fraud Investigation and anti-fraud
Indeed the overall number of Experts is the largest outside of the Big 4.
What you'll need to succeed
The firm is looking to attract:
- Newly qualified ACA (or qualified within the last year)
- 1st time passes/ upper quartile academics
- Someone who enjoys questioning assumptions and bouncing opinions around
- Someone not fazed by detail and can keep the big picture
- If you like travel, then fluency in a 2nd language is also advantageous
What you'll get in return
- The chance to work across ALL Partner portfolios and casework - when you're training you need variety to learn, and you'll have as much as you like here
- An ideal combination of case quality (eg Big 4 equivalent) but twinned with variety and SME cases, to ensure you don't get bogged down on one single case for months at a time
- Big 4 equivalent salary and benefits/bonus
- A meritocratic promotion system: when you're ready, you're ready.
- Lots of inter-office collaboration on cases - if you enjoy travel you can get it, if you don't that's fine too!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior - Newly Qualified Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Qualified ACA - PQE 2 to 5 years
Accounts Senior - Part Qualified
Chichester, West Sussex
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + study support
Qualified Audit Senior - Bournemouth
Part Qualified Accountant with Audit Experience
30,000 - 40,000