Conversion opportunity for M&A/TS/Valuations Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Conversion opportunity for M&A/TS/Valuations Senior Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bens & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 12:31|
Bring your deals expertise into the 21st century discipline of Competition.
Your new company
A highly successful international firm of advisors and accountants, our client operate seamlessly between countries and service-lines. Flexible working was endemic in their culture way before lockdown and they are proud of their equally long-established commitment to ED&I. As part of their highly regarded Advisory offering, the firm have built a market leading Competition and Monitoring Trustee team, populated with lawyers, accountants and economists, all with in-depth transactions experience. This team have presided over some of the best-known Monitorships in the public domain. Further organic growth means they are ready to hire a Senior Manager.
Your new role
As a Senior Manager in this consultancy team you'll provide companies (working at C suite level) and regulators with advice on monitoring the implementation of competition remedies in scenarios such as merger, anti-trust and state aid cases. You will regularly deal with a multinational, blue chip client base - frequently with turnovers in the $billions. The team are regularly appointed as Monitoring Trustee in relation to the world's largest M&A transactions.
Some travel with the job will be necessary - this is a truly global role, and cases may occasionally take you to the Far East, the Americas and Europe.
A full job spec is available - please ask - but includes:
- Monitoring compliance of parties with commitments offered to competition authorities in the UK and around the world
- Managing projects or work streams of larger projects. These could include monitoring of divestiture processes, viability monitoring of divestment businesses and hold-separate/ring-fencing obligations etc
- Assessing potential purchasers of divestment businesses (which involves review of business plans, financial resources etc.)
- Monitoring behavioural commitments (e.g., prices, bundling etc.)
As well as of course contributing to BD and staff training and development.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an experienced Manager or existing Senior Manager, with deals experience gained from:
- Transaction Services
- or of course existing Monitoring Trustee
What you'll get in return
- A firm which promotes on merit and can cite numerous examples of internal promotions to Partner
- A firm which already backed flexible working long before 2020!
- Because of it's financial structure, a firm which can respond much more quickly to mandates than many similar or bigger, giving it a competitive edge in the market
- Very few conflicts of interest
- A firm especially renowned in financial services and attracting a lot of business away from the Big 4
- Highly competitive package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Not For Profit Audit Manager / Senior Manager
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
Audit Technical Senior Manager - Not for Profit
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Audit Senior Manager - Not For Profit (Happy to talk flexible working and to consider reduced hours/job shares)
£Competitive + Benefits
£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum