6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager - Cheltenham - Construction Sector - Permanent Role - Hays Accountancy & Finance
Hays is partnering with a rapidly growing construction business based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire to assist with the search, selection and appointment of a highly professional Finance Manager. The role will offer the potential to grow with the business and exposure to senior management. A varied and hands-on accounting position where you will oversee and support the transactional team, reporting directly into the Senior Management Team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for month end processes (journals/accounting)
- Delivery of reporting pack & review with senior management
- WIP and costings
- Improve & shorten reporting cycle
- System improvement projects
- Working with Excel forecasting and modelling
- Manage the transactional team
The successful individual will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experienced in successfully building and delivering a monthly reporting pack
- Construction sector experience
What you will get in return:
This hands-on Finance Manager role is offering a competitive salary dependable on experience based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire with on-site parking. A varied permanent position where you can really add value influencing the Senior Management team and supporting a small transnational team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.