Construction Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Construction Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£44000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 21:26|
Do your analytical skills belong in a large organisation with significant major projects? Do you want to contribute to the delivery of vast development and construction schemes? Are you looking for a role that will fast track your career in a highly sought-after area of Finance?
My client is a Property Developer in the Bristol area that has an impressive portfolio of schemes and is looking for Analytical support to contribute to its growth. As a Construction Finance Analyst, you will:
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process, providing cash flow information and liaising with Development and Treasury teams as well as providing supporting information to inform the long-term financial plan
- Engage in investment appraisals, looking at new development opportunities and assessing the viability of various schemes proposed projects
- Provide data insight to challenge project leadership on their figures, providing scrutiny and detail to ensure the successful delivery of major works
- Supporting senior leadership by providing financial insight into the ongoing delivery of development schemes, ensuring that financial information remains accurate and up to date throughout the project life cycle.
This is a fascinating role that offers the chance to work with established colleagues who are highly respected in their field. The opportunity to work on major projects delivering homes around the country will give you the skills to progress in an area of Finance considered more thrilling and engaging than the standard monthly routine - you will witness your work contributing to the provision of homes and see projects through to completion.
This role will give you exposure to a fascinating area of Finance and provide you with the knowledge to develop your career in an area that will only become more sought after as time goes on.
Here are the criteria to meet before you apply for the role of Construction Finance Analyst:
- Be part or fully qualified - without a full qualification, candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and environment, ideally Construction, Major Works delivery, Property Development or Housing
- Have experience of investment appraisals, advanced Excel skills - ideally including financial modelling - and a wide range of systems experience
- Have excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for verbal presentation and strong report writing ability.
The role can close as soon as suitable candidates are found - so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's