|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Keith Mason|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 11:08|
As Compliance Officer, you are responsible for ensuring the business meets both external regulatory requirements and internal policy.
You'll enjoy the interaction with all levels of staff from senior leaders to new colleagues alike, and as regulations and laws change your job will evolve through time - it is change that will offer you diversity and challenge on a daily basis.
Whilst there will be no typical day, you will be comfortable setting your own agenda, and together with the support of your manager will prioritise key tasks that require your support and attention.
Your qualities will be varied but should ideally include:
- Willing to understand the facts without making a snap judgment, discuss with the business their perspective
- Awareness of potential gaps in compliance…..attentive, observant and above all have an appetite to question everything
- Constantly evolving legislation means you will love learning and have a real passion for personal development…staying ahead of the game is vital
- Even when it may seem impossible, you will possess the resilience to follow through your enquiry through to resolution
- Recognise areas of risk and develop and implement remedial action plans as required
- Deliver training and updates as required
- Partner with senior management to safeguard operational guidelines
- Carry out spot checks ensuring each business is reviewed regularly
- Ensure results are fed through to the Director and MD as required
- Where appropriate, develop and improve processes with the business adding value as you go
- Liaise with Directors to deliver an effective and compliant risk management strategy
- Drive continual improvements in the quality of business processes
- Work with group compliance to meet legal and regulatory obligation
- Work with Regional Auditors discussing audit action points and following through in a timely fashion with the leadership team
- Host regular meetings with Directors in relation to compliance matters to discuss value-add management information
What you need to do now.....
Interested in the above role click apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's