|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||50000 - 65000|
|Contact Name:||James Rippengale|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 15:34|
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this is a brand new role that offers a rare opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing tech start-ups at a very exciting stage. Being right at the heart of the efforts to help Deliveroo ‘level-up’ in terms of corporate maturity, this could be a career defining role for the right candidate.
This is a Global role, operating from HQ, which would involve a wide-range of compliance-related activity, including:
- Process mapping training & support
- Risk identification
- Management and maintenance of the Risk Register
- Gap analysis
- Control design and implementation support
- Root cause analysis and investigations
- Policy creation and maintenance
- Compliance training
- Conducting spot tests in risk areas
- Qualified accountant with experience conducting and managing audits of large listed entities
- Have proven expertise in evaluating risks and designing controls in accordance with the COSO Enterprise Risk Management and Integrated Control frameworks
- Demonstrate a practical, innovative and pragmatic approach to mitigating risk
- Strong ability to understand and manipulate data sets
- Have excellent communication skills
Able to influence and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity
You'll be a great if you have:
- Experienced at working in (or with) fast-paced start-ups
- Be a self-starter who is able to solve complex problems
- Have a strong ‘moral compass’
- Be detail oriented, but also able to see the “wood for the trees”
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's