Company Accountant / Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Company Accountant / Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sadie O'Callaghan|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 17:13|
We are pleased to partner with a growing business to appoint a No1 in Finance.
Our client are specialist manufacturers looking for a qualified Finance Manager to be a key part in their growth journey, adding value to the wider business through insightful financial reporting and control.
Managing a team of 4 and reporting into the MD, responsibilities will include;
- Ownership of P&L
- Production and ownership of monthly management accounts and analysis
- Driving improvements and automating processes.
- Interpret and communicate month end and forecast analysis for the wider business
- Provide insight and recommendations to deliver income growth and increase profitability
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation and filing of quarterly VAT returns.
For this role you must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in a management accounts / finance manager role previously.
You will be a confident communicator, able to business partner with non-finance stakeholders to improve ways of working.
Ideally, you will have worked in an SME environment previously, although this is not essential.
Competitive salary + benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's