|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 13:31|
Your new company
My client "combine pioneering technologies, practices, and expertise to propel our customers ambitions. Through a vibrant customer centric culture of collaboration, learning, and opportunity, we nurture a dynamic community of the best technology and service expertise". A Gloucestershire based business, which is known in the industry as one of the fastest growing owner managed business in the UK.
Your new role
- Accurate costing and commercial modelling of strategic Sales opportunities.
- Ensuring all quotes and orders are accompanied by accurate margin analysis.
- Building consumption models to forecast customer spend
- Working as a key part of the negotiation team on strategic Sales opportunities.
- Providing advice on price and the commercial structure of deals and thinking creatively to find solutions within the deal model that make a deal happen on favourable terms
- Create tailored rate cards and new order forms for customers allowing them to easily expand the services they take Working commercially on bids and tenders and contributing to the submissions to the customer.
- Raising awareness within the business of non-standard billing or commercial clauses within strategic contracts to the relevant internal teams.
- Contribute to win reviews and contract summary documents.
- Maximise the benefit of new incentives for customers Populating the Cost Analysis in the Competitive Edge business case we produce for customers as part of our consultancy engagements.
- Develop a full understanding of the business, particularly with regard to product and infrastructure costs
- Develop and maintain commercial/pricing playbook
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE (post qualified experience). Either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Experience working as a Project Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills and strong report writing skills
- Very commercially aware with experience in negotiating with senior stakeholders in Enterprise level businesses
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks.
- Can do attitude and a willingness to be hands on.
- Ability to present information in a concise and professional manner.
- Must be comfortable working with a high degree of change and ambiguity
- Ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) for colleagues and customers
- Flexible, creative and innovative, willing to take considered risks and learn and adapt.
What you'll get in return
You will be a team in its infancy who are a high flying, commercial team with big ambitions for the future. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to add value and be a key player in the direction of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Strong Benefits Package