Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £52000 per annum
17 days ago
A broad and varied qualified commercial management accountant role; perfect for a driven & ambitious qualified accountant who is eager to learn & develop.
Our Manchester City Centre based client is an incredibly successful & iconic business who are market leaders in their compeitive field.
With a talented & thriving finance team, we are looking to welcome in a driven, up & coming accountant who wants to take an active role in understanding the numbers & building relationships with the team.
If you are looking to join a growing, ambitious company with a down to earth, approachable but impressive team, this is a fantastic career move for you.
The key responsibilities for this interesting & progressive Commercial Management Accountant role will include:
· Production of the monthly Finance pack submitted to the board of Directors
· Group Cash Flow and analysis
· Preparation of consolidated management accounts for each operating group
· Management accounts
· Development appraisals
· 5 year financial forecasts
· Assist the Financial Controller with the production of consolidated year-end accounts
· Assist the Financial Controller with the audit process
· Assist the Financial Controller with tax planning and compliance
· Undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
· Working closely with the Sales & Marketing team and Development Managers to provide insight to senior management.
· Working closely with the rest of the finance team to challenge existing processes and reporting, identifying areas for improvement and automation.
The role will report direct to the Financial Controller and work alongside a group of both part and fully qualified accountants.
This is an important role within the talented finance team - there is a strong emphasis on reporting but also exposure to commercial aspects of the business, so the ideal candidate will be expected to be able to provide insight to the senior management to aid decision making
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA). We will look at newly relatively qualified candidates from practice or industry, or candidates with circa 2-5 years post qualification experience.
Any experience in real estate / property / development will be advantageous but not essential.
We are looking to speak to bright, driven & commercially aware technically strong qualified accountants.
The successful candidate for this qualified Commercial Management Accountant role in Manchester City Centre will be offered a salary of 45-50k dependent on post qualified experience.