Commercial Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Commercial Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Lucie Brown|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 10:37|
The Management Accountant will report to the Head of Finance and will have responsibility for a three-person finance team. This role will also be a key part of the group finance team with opportunities to work on and support group wide initiatives.
Our client are a PE-backed organisation with an exciting future ahead. As a consequence of the growth and a continual desire to improve and develop the business, they now seek a Management Accountant to strengthen the Finance team.
- Preparation of the group monthly management accounts and associated commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations and review of month end close activities
- Monthly and quarterly MI for the group stakeholders
- Business partner for MD and management team and financial input into key commercial decisions
- Management of the year end audit and liaising with auditors
- Budgeting and Forecasting to include P&L, Balance sheet, Cashflow, Headcount & Capex
- Cashflow management and development of weekly forecasts
- Ensuring all transactional, payroll, VAT and compliance requirements are met
- Management and development of the current finance team
- Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- The ability to work in an SME environment
- An ability to effectively communicate with senior management whilst remaining comfortable getting into the detail and understanding the business
- The ability to manage and develop a small finance team
Up to £45,000 + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's