Commercial Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Commercial Management Accountant|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, generous pension|
|Contact Name:||James Gibson|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 12:24|
As a qualified management accountant you will support a number of different functions with the analysis, budgeting and forecasting of accounts for a number of high level projects. This is a key commercial role where you will business partner and advise senior managers.
Our client is a multi-billion turnover organisation, with a long established history in the UK, who is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation.
- Act as a business partner, providing accounting services and financial advice.
- Provide key financial analysis and evaluation.
- Build robust budgets and forecasts.
- Lead month end processes.
- Compile and produce financial performance reports.
- Support with the delivery of change across finance focusing on improving and developing current processes.
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Strong management accounts and project accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good level of experience using SAP.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Great team working skills.
- Up to £48,000 basic.
- Generous Bonus
- 25 days holiday + statutory
- High level pension plan
- Flexible benefit work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car
- Insurance and full heathcare
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant (Consultancy)
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Management Accountant - Part time
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£250.00 - £350.00 per day
City of London, London
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Senior Financial Accountant
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum