Commercial Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Commercial Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 5K Bonus + Matched Pension + Gym|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 18:00|
The chance to join a fast-expanding, global technology business in an Commercial Management Accountant role. Based in City of London and paying £60,000 + Individual & Business Bonuses + Free Gym.
Whilst their Head Office Finance Function is based out of the City of London Office, our client has a large global presence and is a progressive tech firm that provides both data analytics and technology to some of the leading Financial Services Firms around the globe.
With continued growth, and the opening of 2 more global offices this year, they are looking to bring in a Commercial Management Accountant to further support this expansion. Finance is a team of around 11 individuals and this would be a highly commercial role, assisting with the strategic planning of their new CFO.
This Commercial Management Accountant role will be both varied and analytical and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Business Partnering: Work closely with local finance teams as well as other senior leadership to deliver analytical, reporting or modelling support
- Month End/Year End Reporting: Oversee the production of management reporting, alongside budgeting, forecasting and commentary.
- Board Reporting/Strategy: initially assisting with, and then transitioning into, taking ownership of presenting to Senior Leadership team.
- Analysis/FP&A: Ad hoc analysis and reporting where required in support of CFO. Review of financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Commercial Background (Analysis Budgeting, Forecasting etc. - Modelling Desirable)
- Highly Excel Proficient
- Proactive/Autonomous - comfortable working in a varied & fast paced environment
- Able to commute to City of London (Close to Bank Station)
What's On Offer
- Up to £60K Salary (Experience Dependent)
- Matched Pension
- £5K Individual Performance Based Bonus
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Free Gym/Swimming Onsite
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £42000 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + benefits
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum