Commercial Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Commercial Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sherman|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 16:19|
An opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding charity in Lincoln.
As Commercial Head of Finance you will support the strategic development of the organisation.
An innovative and exciting Lincoln based charity looking for a Commercial Head of Finance. This organisation has seen massive growth in the last 3 years and is set to continue in this growth over the coming years. They are a well respected name and are renowned for their high trust, high performance culture.
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts including detailed analysis of budgetary variances.
- Support the financial strategy, FP&A and business partnering for the wider organisation
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including payroll and intercompany etc.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and management of cash flows.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Carry out monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory returns including VAT and National Statistics etc.
- Assist with the internal and external audit processes.
- Assist with the maintaining of effective systems of internal audit control.
- Provide efficient financial assistance and support to SLT regarding all aspects of financial management within The Trust including advising on financial implications of different costing scenarios.
- Provide training to staff on financial and procurement processes.
- Provide systems administration for the financial system, including close down of month end and year end processes, implementation of new reporting requirements and structure changes, uploading new year budgets in the system.
- Completing accrual and prepayment journals, and analysing and checking ledger accounts.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and board members.
- Have an ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountancy qualification.
- Have the ability to manage a varied and complex workload, ensuring delivery against strict deadlines.
- Be adept at working with and managing large amounts of complex information.
- Be a strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly ICT literate with the ability to quickly adapt to different ICT systems.
- Have a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- £50,000- £60,000 base salary.
- Other benefits to be discussed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's