Commercial Finance Opportunity
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Opportunity|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Grant-Maw|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 14:54|
A Commercial Finance Opportunity within a globally recognised brand. This a new role created due to growth
Your new company
An exciting Commercial Finance Opportunity to join a globally know brand. The role is a newly created opportunity to support the growth following an acquisition in the US. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will support them as well as direct accountability to the CFO.
Your new role
This Commercial Finance Opportunity will see you add value to the rest of the organisation, allowing them to use the financial data to improve the way they operate. You role will include;
- Be a credible finance business partner across all areas of the business including
- Providing insightful/relevant analysis to ensure robust and defensible commercial decisions are made
- Partnering with the Marketing team to develop customer-level KPIs and reporting, including cohort analysis to drive and support the best ROI on marketing investments
- Working closely with Commercial team to understand underlying drivers of profitability and performance as well as owning the modelling of new business cases and projects
- Working with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to help shape, develop, improve and champion relevant operational and financial KPIs across the business
- Own and develop the financial forecasting model (including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Commercial / financial analysis and modelling for our newly acquired business in the USA and re-brand to your companies brand.
- Development of a robust, end-to-end budgeting/forecasting process in collaboration with the financial reporting team
- Support the Exec team with the production of a strategic plan ensuring the financial metrics reflecting the business strategy
- Ad hoc analysis as required including support on M&A and strategic projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified/ newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience of working in an e-commerce business preferred
- Experience of financial modelling channel performance and cohort analysis
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Able to build collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Confident, hands on individual with good attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of judgement, drive and influence
- Data centric and delivery focused
- Solid Excel skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's