Commercial Finance Manager - Business Partner
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager - Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Donaldson|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 13:08|
Business partner across the business to drive, identify and implement commercial strategies that will impact the business.
A commercial and analytical lead that will drive business performance
My client is a division of a highly successful group which prides itself on only hiring the truly passionate and innovative people. The wider business has seen phenomenal growth in the last few years and is set to once again deliver fantastic financials this year.
There is huge opportunity to move within the group and this business is renowned in the industry for its employee/ customer focus. Ultimately this means that this role really could be the start of an exciting career journey with a highly prestigious brand.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Lead analysis on current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, capital expenditure highlighting unexpected variances.
- Support Senior Management team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis on projects and ongoing farm and property performance
- Compile analytical models and reports which are forward-thinking forecasts that enable other employees in the company to make sound decisions
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting,
- Produce and track KPI's
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Drive efficiencies and understand capital projects.
- Prepare presentations to Board of directors and senior Management team using BI tools.
- Continuous development of the budget and forecasting models.
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Assist in the month end reporting process
The successful candidate will be bright , fully qualified and commercially astute. The client is ideally looking for at least 2 years previous experience in Business Partnering, a degree in Accounting and Finance, Mathematics, Economics, IT or related field and have excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will also have experience of:-
- MS Excel
- have a professional manner and a proactive & flexible approach to work
- be willing to take responsibility and ownership project work
- Have the ability to work under their own initiative but also work well as part of a multifunctional team
- Be a Critical thinking, inquisitive and prepared to challenge the norm.
On offer is the rare opportunity to join a local business seeing consistent growth year on year, huge career opportunity within the wider group and the opportunity to truly impact the business on a commercial level.
The successful candidate will also secure a fantastic salary package with a number of benefits including pension,life cover and company discount.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£43000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + FTC
Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
£50000.00 - £56000 per annum + Up to 30% Bonus
Commercial Finance Analyst
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Commercial Finance - Team Lead
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum