Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 53k per year|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 20:19|
Would you jump at the chance to be part of the Finance team for a hugely well-known organisation with an excellent reputation? Are you looking to apply your accountancy qualification in a broad role, where you are not only leading a team, but having substantial influence over stakeholders and fuelling their strategic decision making? Are you known as a strong communicator who consistently builds excellent relationships?
My client is a brand name organisation looking for a well-rounded and versatile Commercial Finance Manager to take on a challenging role with broad responsibilities including:
- Business Partnering with stakeholders in a wide variety of positions, both financial and non-financial, providing challenge, support, and analysis aiding strategic decision making
- Taking the lead on short to medium term business planning, monitoring cash flows and keeping senior manager informed on the impact of changes on the wider business
- Leading a small team running the day-to-day operations of finance, managing income and expenditure, conducting appraisals and 1-1s, and supporting them in their own career development
- Being the finance expert providing guidance on how best to allocate funds towards various projects and business needs, and ensuring that accounting and reporting is done to the highest standards
- Providing high level financial analysis and reporting to keep senior management informed and able to make critical decisions based on your output.
This is a broad role covering financial planning, reporting, accounting, budgeting and forecasting, as well as stakeholder management and team leadership, and as such, this is an excellent development opportunity for someone looking to take on even more senior posts further down the line. The previous postholder has recently moved on to a substantially more senior role, proving that this position can further your career in a short space of time.
The benefits package is excellent, and though staff are remote currently, plans to return to the office in a hybrid of home and office working are being developed. The office space is luxurious, welcoming and clean, and the culture of the organisation is very collaborative and friendly. Those looking to work hard and enjoy the company of a diverse group of peers should be particularly enticed to apply.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (CCAB or similar) – this is an essential requirement
- A strong Business Partner, used to presenting financial information in a business-facing role, ideally with a strong management accounting background
- Able to build excellent working relationships through the use of expert communication skills
- A confident team leader, with experience developing staff and getting the best out of a team
Applications are under regular review. Please apply now if you meet the above criteria!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's