Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Hermione Rowe|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 14:17|
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of financial support & management for a range of departments up to board level.
My client is one of the largest service providers in its market with national growth
The Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Providing analystical support to the business directors and their teams
- Supporting in the accurate accounting on accrued and deferred income monthly, with clear visibility and communication to the business
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Supporting the business leads to prepare full annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- providing detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making
- Conducting ad hoc analysis and presentation of complex financial information in response to the Finance director
- Working closely with the Divisional senior management to help drive business performance and provide high quality financial information
- Developing and report KPI's relevant to the business.
- Supportiing operations teams with cost management of client contract costs
- Undertaking contract profitability analysis, providing insight to Operations on opportunities and risks
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will be:
ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified with minimum of 2 year's commercial experience and will have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Large business experience
- Influential and motivational leadership capabilities.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- A High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and
- demonstrate desire to progress within the company
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines
The salary on offer for this role is up to £65,000 plus car and benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's