Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 16:53|
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the leading national media companies based in the heart of London. This role is focused on delivering commercial value to all facets of the business.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance (Advertising), your role will focus on partnering with the sales teams in order to reach revenue targets as well as advise on commercial deals. The key responsibilities within the role will include but are not limited to:
- Providing financial analysis, commercial insight and advice to help get the right results for the business
- Delving into the root causes of problems, unlocking operational efficiencies, driving improvement to processes and delivering strong financial control
- Contributing to strategy through the development of budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Oversight of advertising trading agreements, tracking and delivering analysis key deals
- Full accountability of print advertising P&L, balance sheet, variance analysis and the operation of effective controls
- Leading a team of two
What you'll need to succeed
With a strong emphasis on being commercially focused, this role would suit an individual looking to develop their career in a commercial finance department. You will have to be a qualified accountant with strong Excel skills and exposure to business partnering/commercial finance in a large, fast paced, dynamic organisation. The type of person that would fit the role is an inquisitive, forward thinking individual with considered commercial judgement.
What you'll get in return
You will be receiving a highly competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work an impacting and diversified Media company. You will interact with senior decision makers and get the chance for personal growth in a well-developed, established organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part-time Finance Director
Brighton, East Sussex
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Senior FP&A Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, healthcare
Head of Accounting
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
£60000 - £70000 per annum